|It's here again ..
||[Dec. 22nd, 2006|12:19 am]
01. What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?|
Sang, recorded, worked (that was a different experience).
02. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I'm always too drunk or too stupid to remember them. Go figure.
03. Did someone close to you give birth?
I did some HUGE poo's that I gave names. Does that count?
04. Did anyone close to you die?
Only a little bit of our collective soul when Kevin finally left.
05. What countries did you visit?
PERTH (Tasmania). It's a whole new world out there. You need a passport.
06. What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
I want more sleep. I want less annoying customers. I want .. I want ..
07. What date(s) from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
My brain is far too hopeless for that sort of caper.
08. What was your biggest achievement(s) of the year?
Recording! It was amazing stuff. We're getting good.
09. What was your biggest failure(s)?
God, hangovers suck. They are getting worse as I get older.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Start your outfit with a good pair of shoes and you cant go wrong.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Kevin's enlarged liver.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Kevin's enlarged liver.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Booze and those stupid skill-tester machines.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The new Oasis album. Was that this year? I dunno.
16. What song will always remind you of 2006?
It will not be fucking Bernard Fanning, cunt.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you
i. happier or sadder?
ii. thinner or fatter?
iii. richer or poorer?
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
I wish I was sober more often.
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
I wish I'd done less thinking about what I'd done less of.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
Drunk with anyone and everyone.
21. Did you fall in love in 2006?
In & out. It's a merry-go-round.
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
All the nerdy sci-fi shows I watch.
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Nah, it's gettin' better man.
26. What was the best book you read?
The Kama Sutra. It still does my head in.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Myself. I am great.
28. What did you want and get?
I got drunk numerous times. I also got a new BBQ just the other day. I like it.
29. What did you want and not get?
Another 5 minutes sleep.
30. Favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was 25. I got drunk. I got very drunk. Everyone was there.
32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Less of everything that was doing my head in.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
Same as ever. Awesome.
34. What kept you sane?
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I don't go for that.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
None. Over it.
37. Who do you miss?
Right now? Emma. I really want someone to get me breakfast.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
I met a few people and I love you all .. just not equally. I like to rank my friends. They all work hard to improve their position.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006.
Don't get drunk and leave your front door open. It's scary when you wake up.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
It's getting better (MAN)!!